Tanggal : 2020-09-09 s/d 2020-09-09
Tempat : Zoom Meeting
What are the challenges and obstacles to incentivising smallholders and communities on deforestation?
Clock icon 13:45 - 14:30
Here we will highlight the key barriers to engaging and incentivising smallholders and local communities on deforestation. We’ll take input from the whole 'room' to ensure the list of challenges is complete and represents a cross-section of stakeholders.
Working groups are structured to enable a two-way dialogue and ensure practical problem solving around key issues. All attendees join intimate, multi-way calls to ensure engagement. Expert facilitators then lead an in-depth discussion with everyone in the ‘room’. We will look to draw on the variety of expertise to work through specific problems and deliver tangible outcomes.
- David Croft, global director sustainability, environment and human rights, RB
- Gotz Martin, head of sustainability implementation, Golden Agri Resources
- Verina Ingram, assistant professor, Wageningen UR, Forest and Nature Conservation Policy Group
- Mansuetus Darto, secretary general, SPKS Smallholder Farmer Union
- Moderator : Ian Welsh, publishing director, Innovation Forum